can i have a person court appointed into rehab

Has this person broken the

Has this person broken the law in any case? I know it is quite common that is someone has substance abuse problems and that they end up breaking the law the judge can enter them into a rehab facility as part of their sentence.

phone icon Call now to discuss meth treatment options. 1-800-500-5722


Call now for immediate help: (844) 630-4673