My son is prescribed Xanax, when he stops taking it he gets a seizue,will they continue or if after 1 will he be OK.

Any reactions like this

Any reactions like this should be attended to by a physician. There are many reasons this could happen but this should be handled by a doctor.


Call now for immediate help: (844) 630-4673