Signs of Xanax Addiction
Learn More About Xanax Addiction
According to RecoveryConnection.org, if you are using Xanax and think you might be addicted, you should ask yourself a series of questions:
- Do you want to hurt yourself?
- Are you depressed?
- Are you agitated or having hostile feelings?
- Are you hallucinating?
- Are you feeling light-headed?
- Are you having trouble urinating?
- Is your skin swollen and/or peeling?
- Are you having trouble sleeping?
- Has your appetite changed?
- Is your skin tingling or dry?
If you answer "yes" to many of these questions, you could be addicted and should seek medical help.
Do not simply stop taking Xanax. That will trigger withdrawal symptoms which could be severe. You need medical assistance in order to stop taking the medication.